Sunday, May 5, 2013

May, 2013 BDC Meeting Announcement

Judith Atkins recently posted the following to Bellingham Dulcimer Club current and potential members:

"Greetings to All,

This month's Bellingham Dulcimer Club meeting will take place on Saturday afternoon, May 11, 2013, at the Bellingham Unitarian Fellowship at 1207 Ellsworth between H and I Streets in the Lettered Streets Neighborhood of Bellingham. New and newer players are encouraged to come early at 1:30PM with more experienced players welcome to join us at 2:00PM.
The Song Circle this month will include tunes of your choice, so please come to the meeting prepared to "call a tune" if you would like or just  strum along.
I will also like to introduce myself, I have assumed the role of the club coordinator . . . I am not an experienced player and will rely on the many great musicians we have in the group. I am very happy to assume this role . . . There is also a team of other players that have willingly stepped in to fill the other duties. We will introduce everyone at the May meeting. Looking forward to seeing you all and sharing some music with you on the 11th.
Judith Akins" 

No comments:

Post a Comment